Contour provides the experience, leadership, financial strength and superior technical capabilities required to provide customized aviation solutions for U.S. and foreign government agencies, corporations, and industries. We maintain strong relationships with industry partners and agencies around the globe, and offer an FAA-approved air carrier platform a global on-demand vendor fleet.
EXPERIENCE AND PAST PERFORMANCE
Contour has years of experience providing a diverse set of aviation service offerings, while maintaining excellence in security, safety, and quality. We have excelled in the past working with various government agencies, corporations and industries, and strive to continue our tradition of customized service.
We are proud to have the opportunity to work with the following organizations:
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- U.S. TRANSCOM
- U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE
- U.S. FOREST SERVICE
- GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION (GSA)
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
- TENNESSEE SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF
OFFERINGS AND CAPABILITIES
All Contour flights are operated under FAA FAR Parts 91 or 135 with the flexibility to operate on any schedule. Our fleet includes a variety of aircraft, from turbo-props to commercial-sized jets. We have the capability to manage any number of aircraft under DoD and Federal Aviation Regulations.
Our service offerings include:
- Complete turn-key project leadership, management and execution
- Experienced in aviation operations in difficult-to-reach locations
- In-house Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) focused on government programs
- Experienced in transportation of personnel, cargo and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) operations
- Fixed-wing maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services and sustainment and logistics services
- Special-mission payload modifications – design, engineering, kitting, integration, Test/Validation and certification
- Additional specialty services include platform lease, acquisition, composites, landing gear/accessory back-shop support and light manufacturing
- Highly-trained flight crews with security clearances
- Capable of operating as a prime contractor, as well as a subcontractor
Our flawless incident/accident safety record is of the utmost importance to us. We have worldwide operations experience and authority, MNPS/RNP/BRNAV/RVSM LOAs, and MEL authorization. Every Contour aircraft is equipped with the latest safety technology, Aircraft Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS), Terrain Avoidance Warning Systems (TAWS), lightning/weather detection/avoidance systems, and the most advanced navigation avionics for precise flying.
We provide passenger air transportation, and cargo air transportation and aerial delivery of para-drop resupply bundles and special mission operations all flown by crews with over 5,000 hours of flight time and military experience. Contour is one of the largest contract operators of passenger shuttles in the United States.
MRO AND SPECIAL MISSION MODIFICATIONS
Contour is a trusted source for government-associated projects including Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Short Take-Off & Landing (STOL). We continually look to expand leverage our FAA certified, fixed-wing Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) operations SMEs in supporting governmental agency customers.
- AVIONICS AND AIRFRAME LINE MAINTENANCE
- SCHEDULED AND UNSCHEDULED DEPOT MAINTENANCE
- HEAVY INSPECTIONS
- AVIONICS MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, AND REFURBISHMENT
- INTERIOR RE-COMPLETIONS
- SHEET METAL ALTERATIONS
- MAJOR STRUCTURAL REPAIR
- RAISBECK MODS
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE INSPECTION/TEST
- GSE EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
SPECIAL MISSION MODIFICATIONS
- IMINT SENSORS AND PAYLOAD INTEGRATION
- DETECTION, COLLECTION AND EXPLOTATION SYSTEMS
- COMINT/SIGINT/IMINT/ELINT/EW/APE/ASE SPECIALTIES
- AM/FM UHF/VHF/HF & SATCOM VOICE COMMS SYSTEMS/ICS
- MISSION EQUIPMENT POWER DISTRIBUTION/CONTROL
- AIRCRAFT SURVIVABILITY SYSTEMS
- BLOS/LOS DATALINKS (TCDL/SATCOM – USG & EXPORTABLE)
- MULTI-MODE MISSION RADAR (SAR)
- PRECISION TARGETING & TARGETING
- SENSOR OPERATOR CONSOLES, MISSION EQUIPMENT RACKS
- OML ALTERATION ANALYSIS & MODIFICATION
- FAA/MCO CERTIFICATIONS
- DEPLOYABLE CFT/RECOVERY ASSETS
- ENG/LEA COMPETENCIES
FLIGHT AND GROUND OPTIONS
Our diverse fleet of aircraft includes everything from single-engine to commercial-size aircraft, and provides complete turn-key aviation services worldwide. We have the capability to adapt to any operating environments and can deploy our team in CONUS and OCONUS operations.
Contour is one of the largest contract operators of passenger shuttles in the United States.